Entry and Screening for Athletics
- Students will use Door 15 to enter campus
- Students will use Door 12 to leave campus.
- Students/Athletic Staff will be screened every day to track who and when someone is on campus.
- Students/Athletics Staff will use their cell phones to scan a QR code. This will be used to complete and submit the daily screening survey. Paper copies will be provided if the student does not have a cell phone.
- Information will be collected by the trainer and he will inform coaches what athletes are eligible to participate.
- Please arrive 15 minutes early if possible.
Items students must bring:
- IHSAA Health and Questionnaire Form- filled out prior to being on campus for workouts/conditioning
- Cell Phone- Daily Health Screening- Paper copies will be available for students who do not have cell phones
- Mask-must be worn during non physical activities
- Water Bottle- Personal Bottle with name on it
- Come dressed and ready to participate
- Shared hydration stations will not be allowed. (water hose, water fountains, water trough, etc)
- Coaches will be in charge refilling water bottles.
All students and families are required to have either a signed 2020-21 IHSAA Health History Update Questionnaire and Consent & Release Certificate or a new 2020-21 IHSAA Pre-Participation Physical.
Physical Form Link Below
- https://bit.ly/38pENIP )
Link for IHSAA Health History Update Questionnaire and Consent and Release Certificate and the consent form for IU Heath Trainers to provide care to injured athletes on campus
Schedules Starting July 6th
- Workouts 6-8pm
Boys and Girls Soccer
- Activity Days Tuesday-Thursday 6:45pm-9pm
- Activity Days Tuesday-Thursday 3pm-6pm
- Conditioning Days Monday-Wednesday 3pm-5pm
- Activity Days Monday-Wednesday 12pm-3pm
- Conditioning Days Tuesday-Thursday 12pm-2pm
- Activity Days Monday-Wednesday 6:30pm-8pm
- Activity Days Monday- Wednesday 4pm-6pm